top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Check out our FAQ's to get all your queries answered. For more inquiries, email or call us.

Are ARC services available during the COVID-19 crisis?

ARC services are available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m..  However, ARC physical office is open for scheduled appointments only at this time.


Where is ARC located?

1211 Chestnut Street, 7th Floor , Philadelphia, PA  19107


How can I enroll in ARC services?

Your CUA worker can submit a service referral on your behalf. You can also call ARC at 267-514-3500, and enroll in services Monday - Friday between 9am a.m. and 5 :00 p.m.


What kind of help will I receive at ARC?

You can get information about your reunification case. CUA and/or Family Court may have required you to take certain steps for your children to return home, and ARC can assist in providing these services.  If the service or help you need is not available at ARC, your Reunification Support Coach (RSC) can work to identify community resources.


What kinds of services are at ARC?

ARC has the following services:

  • Adult Education-Temple University

  • Behavioral Health-Community Council and Family Resource Network

  • Domestic Violence Supports - WAA and WIT  (DV Counseling is provided by CUA Case Manager)

  • ARC Financial Education 

  • ARC Housing (Assessment of Immediate need and recommendation to Housing programs)

  • Healthy Relationships -ReMix and Focus on Fathers program

  • Parent Education-PAN Placement Group, Women’s Empowerment, SAGE, DHS Fatherhood Group

  • ARC Workforce Development

ARC also has special events, workshops and other group activities.


Who will help me after I enroll in ARC services?

You will have the name and contact information for your assigned staff known as a Reunification Support Coach (RSC). The RSC is your point of contact at ARC and will work in partnership with you to address your reunification needs throughout your ARC Journey.


I cannot remember the name of my RSC. What should I do?

You can call 267-514-3500 or send an email to


What do you need to participate in ARC services remotely?

You will need an email address, WiFi or internet access, and a mobile phone. ARC can assist with creating an email address, as well as assist you with technology issues.


I was told I needed an app to participate in ARC services. What should I do?

During the ARC Intake process, your RSC will assist you with downloading apps on your phone or computer, so that you will be ready to participate on the virtual platform.  The following apps will need to be downloaded:

  • Cisco Webex

  • Zoom


How can I obtain a copy of my Certificate of Completion?

Upon completion of group, or other services, you will receive a Certificate of Completion or Participation.  The Certificates are sent electronically to your email address on file. You may also be able to obtain a copy of Certificates from your assigned RSC.You can also call 267 514-3500 or send an email to for assistance.

ARC Pic 1 (2).jpg

Get in touch with us today.

Call us on 267-514-3500 or email us at too enrol in our services today. We are open from 9 am to 5 pm, M-W.

bottom of page